The 5th GeoChina International Conference 2018 was held in HangZhou, China from July 23 to 25, 2018. This Civil Infrastructures Confronting Severe Weathers and Climate Changes Conference is endorsed by a number of leading international professional organizations.
This conference provided a showcase for recent developments and advancements in design, construction, and safety Inspections of transportation Infrastructures and offered a forum to discuss and debate future directions for the 21st century. Conference topics covered a broad array of contemporary issues for professionals involved in bridge, pavement, geotechnical, tunnel, railway, and emerging techniques for safety Inspections. You will have the opportunity to meet colleagues from all over the world for technical, scientific, and commercial discussions.
The proceedings of GeoChina 2018 are published in Edited Books by Springer-DE, which is indexed in EI and submitted for inclusion in ISI "Thomson Reuters". Selected papers from the conference are published in the following journals.
- International Journal of Geomechanics, ASCE
- Special Collection on Numerical Modeling of Geosystems Under Extreme Events and Geohazard Mitigations
- Guest Editors: Dar Hao Chen, Ph.D., PE, Wan-Huan Zhou, Ph.D. M.ASCE and Kazem Ghabraie, Ph.D.
- Performance of Constructed Facilities, ASCE
- Special Collection on “Civil Infrastructure Confronting Weather Changes and Natural Hazards”
- Guest Editors: Dar-Hao Chen, Ph.D., M.ASCE; Mahadeo Ranadive, Ph.D., M.ASCE; and Mehdi Mirzababaei, Ph.D.
- Journal of Testing and Evaluation, ASTM
- Volume 47, Issue 3, 2019
- Special Issue on Civil Infrastructures Confronting Severe Weather and Climate Changes
- Guest Editors: Zahid Hossain, Samanthika Liyanapathirana, and Dar Hao Chen
- EI Indexed – Sustainable Civil Infrastructures book series by Springer-DE -- GeoChina 2018
- Geo-China 2018: New Solutions for Challenges in Applications of New Materials and Geotechnical Issues
- Geo-China 2018: Current Geotechnical Engineering Aspects of Civil Infrastructures
- Geo-China 2018: Sustainable Design and Construction for Geomaterials and Geostructures
- Geo-China 2018: New Developments in Soil Characterization and Soil Stability
- Geo-China 2018: Pavement Materials and Associated Geotechnical Aspects of Civil Infrastructures
- Geo-China 2018: Transportation and Geotechniques: Materials, Sustainability and Climate
- Geo-China 2018: New Prospects in Geotechnical Engineering Aspects of Civil Infrastructures
- Geo-China 2018: New Developments in Materials for Infrastructure Sustainability and the Contemporary Issues in Geo-environmental Engineering
- Geo-China 2018: Tunneling in Soft Ground, Ground Conditioning and Modification Techniques
- Geo-China 2018: Testing and Characterization of Asphalt Materials and Pavement Structures
- Geo-China 2018: Solving Pavement and Construction Materials Problems with Innovative and Cutting-edge Technologies
- Geo-China 2018: Advancements on Sustainable Civil Infrastructures